The Dallas Mavericks reached a trade agreement with the Portland Trail Blazers in which Dallas acquires swingman Rudy Fernandez, according to sources with knowledge of the deal. The trade includes picks and Denver’s involvement as well.
• Blazers receive: Raymond Felton (from Denver); rights to No. 57 overall pick (from Dallas)
• Nuggets receive: Andre Miller (from Portland); rights to Jordan Hamilton (26th overall pick); future second-round pick (2013 or 2014) from Portland
• Mavs receive: Rudy Fernandez (from Portland); rights to 2007 draftee Petteri Koponen
Charlotte traded top scorer Stephen Jackson to Milwaukee in a three-way deal involving the Sacramento Kings that gave the Bobcats two picks in the top nine.
• Bobcats receive: No. 7 overall pick Bismack Biyombo (from Sacramento); Corey Maggette (from Milwaukee)
• Bucks receive: No. 19 overall pick Tobias Harris (from Charlotte); Stephen Jackson (from Charlotte); Shaun Livingston (from Charlotte); Beno Udrih (from Sacramento)
• Kings receive: No. 10 overall pick Jimmer Fredette and guard John Salmons (from Milwaukee).
The Houston Rockets reached an agreement on a trade with the Minnesota Timberwolves to acquire guard Jonny Flynn and the rights to No. 20 overall pick Donatas Motiejunas, according to sources with knowledge of the trade.
• Rockets get: Jonny Flynn, rights to Donatas Motiejunas (No. 20 overall pick); Chandler Parsons (reacquisition via the No. 38 overall pick)
• Timberwolves receive: Brad Miller; rights to Nikola Mirotic (No. 23 overall pick), 2013 first-round pick; rights to Norris Cole (No. 28 overall pick)
• Bulls receive: Rights to Nikola Mirotic (from Minnesota)
The Indiana Pacers have traded the draft rights to Kawhi Leonard to the San Antonio Spurs for point guard George Hill.
• Pacers get: George Hill; 2005 second-round pick Erazem Lorbek
• Spurs get: Rights to Kawhi Leonard (No. 15 overall pick); rights to Davis Bertans (No. 42 overall pick)
The Boston Celtics worked a draft-day trade, netting a future second-round pick from New Jersey before landing Purdue power forward JaJuan Johnson with the Nets’ No. 27 pick overall.
• Nets receive: Rights to Marshon Brooks (No. 25 overall pick)
• Celtics receive: Rights to JaJuan Johnson (No. 27 overall pick); 2014 second-round pick
The Knicks purchased the 45th overall pick from the Hornets and selected Kentucky center Josh Harrellson, adding some depth to a position where they have their greatest need. A league source said the Knicks paid between $700,000 and $750,000 for the pick.
• Knicks receive: Rights to Josh Harrellson (No. 45 overall pick)
• Hornets receive: Financial considerations
• Heat receive: Rights to Norris Cole (No. 28 overall pick)
• Timberwolves receive: Rights to Bojan Bogdanovic (No. 31 pick overall); future second-round pick; cash considerations
• Warriors receive: Rights to Jeremy Tyler (No. 39 overall pick)
• Bobcats receive: Cash considerations
• Magic receive: Rights to Justin Harper (No. 32 overall pick)
• Cavaliers receive: Two future second-round picks